As you know, my business has been created around my lifestyle. In addition my business has grown and changed based on what was happening in my life. (Remember, I started my business three years before I had my twin daughters so I made sure my business adapted to the girls and their needs.)
In addition, I can proudly share that I only work about 25-30 hours a week so I can spend more time doing the things I love. Things like:
- Boating with my family in the summer. Or skiing together on Olympic slopes.
- Speaking at events all over the world.
- Going out to lunch with my husband whenever I want.
- Dropping off and meeting my twin girls off the bus every school day. (And exploring and playing when school’s out.)
- Traveling to Europe for a month with my family
- Using every Friday as my ‘free day,’ that is free to do anything I want or nothing at all.
Now these may not be what you’d like to do, but for me I couldn’t ask for a better life – and it’s all due to my business growth over the past few of years.
And there’s something else I love about my life and my business…
It’s strickly cash-only. I have no debt (except for the mortgage on my beautiful Victorian Row House in the Capital of New York). That’s right, all my business expenses are paid for in $$, not credit cards.
Felicia has also built her business around her family. As a result, she’s able not only speak around the world, but volunteer in her girls’ school each week!
Check out this video to learn more about us, and our VIP Business Building Live Intensive in Raleigh.