Hey, I write an article or two, when I have time. Isn’t that enough? Let me ask you a question about your article marketing method:
How’s that working for you?
You probably wouldn’t be reading this blog if just an article or two was bringing in a flood of customers.
The fact of the matter is no matter what marketing you do, you must be consistent in order to be effective.
Think of marketing like exercise. You’re not going to see results if you only do it once in a while. It’s only when you stick to your plan that you will get the outcome you want.
As a matter of fact… there’s a lot more marketing has in common with physical fitness.
- It’s hard to get started. It’s easy to get overwhelmed or frustrated when you’re not getting immediate results. Get motivated and get a plan in place.
- One component isn’t enough. In a fitness plan, there are several variables, including aerobic exercise, strength training, and diet. Successful marketing depends on several well-planned strategies working together.
- There’s no quick fix. It takes a long time for the body to reflect the effects of poor diet and lack of exercise (although it may feel like overnight), and your marketing plan will suffer from disuse as well. You must pick a well-thought-out program, like the Complete Online/Offline Marketing System at http://www.ContentToProfit.com and stay with it. Don’t forgo your marketing just because you’re being lured by someone promising you quick profits and overnight results in your marketing.
- There are experts that can help. When you are stuck or hit a plateau in your fitness goals, you seek help. It’s the same with marketing. Get help for those aspects of the business you have no aptitude for, be it PR, ad design, copywriting, which, by the way, I can help you with.
- Don’t cheap out. Good equipment means everything. This doesn’t mean you need a huge budget — it means that whatever you decide to do, do it well and make it look professional. That’s why content is such a great vehicle for your marketing: it’s inexpensive and effective when you do it the right way.