We’ve discussed the following this week…
- Repurposing your HARO replies.
- Guest Blogging with a Purpose.
- Creating Free Reports from your Articles.
- Recording your Articles as Audios.
And, today, we’re going to talk about taking the ideas above and putting them on steroids.
Would you like to know how?
Give people the idea and an incentive to pass on your content.
Idea: Every time you publish an article, create a free report, or record an audio article, tell people to pass it on! Most people won’t think of it on their own, and may not even know that it’s allowed until you give them permission.
Incentive: Pay people for spreading the word about you. One of the hats that I wear is that of an Affiliate Manager. That means that I run affiliate programs for people. What gets people moving faster than anything? MONEY! So… provide all of the free content that you can – AND, tell your affiliates that they can use it to promote YOU!
Remember those HARO replies that you turned into articles? Give them to your affiliates.
The Guest Blog posts that you turned into Free Reports? Allow your affiliates to customize them with their affiliate links and give them away to their readers.
And, the audio articles? When the podcasters link to your website in the author bio along with their podcast, they should be encouraged to use their own affiliate link.
Why? Doesn’t that cut your profits in half? No way. You just got them to take action. Once they’ve signed up for your affiliate program and set up a redirect, heck, the hard part is done.
Now, they can grab more of your content and spread it around much much easier.
The moral of this story? Give people a REASON to choose you.
- Quality: Make it good stuff.
- Uniqueness: A variety of formats for everyone.
- Ideas: Permission to spread your content all over the ‘net.
- Incentive: Cash for sales that they generate to make them want to pass it around.
Now, I could talk about this all day long, but I don’t want to monopolize Shannon’s blog. So, what I will say is this.
Here are two places where you can attract affiliates to spread your content around.
- FreeAffiliateArticles.com – Yes, it’s my site. Warning: I don’t want pen names or PLR junk. But, if you have articles that are kick butt and are targeted towards your area of expertise, you can add them here. Savvy affiliates will grab them and use them to promote you.
- BrandableStuff.com – This is online business stuff only. If you reach internet marketers, bloggers, or anyone who wants to learn about online business and making money on the net, then you can add your reports, audios, videos or anything else you create that’s brandable, as long as it can be given away and monetized to promote your affiliate program.
Yes, I’m happy to help you to recruit affiliates who want to promote your free content. Sound like a plan?
Be sure to keep following my blog tour. I’ve got lots and lots to come. Just swing by www.NicoleontheNet.com to find out my next stop.
Thanks again to Shannon for letting me come by and get to know you!
Nicole Dean – Internet Marketing Guest Blogger
PS. The winner of my giveaway this week is Loretta Oliver! Thanks for commenting, my friend! You may choose any report from www.SRZone.com as a prize. Just email my amazing assistant, Tracy, at email@example.com, letting her know which report you’d like and she’ll send download info.