I knew that you might be wondering exactly what a good entry would look like, so while in Maine, I shot this video to help:
Some tips and hints to make your entry standout:
- The more times you tweet and post on facebook, etc, the more likely your entry will be a finalist.
- Read this blog to start getting ideas about how to find a good ROI for Be Heard Solutions.
- Make sure you talk about the value of what you’re offering as a sponsee (think target market reach here).
- Creativity counts… Big time.
- The video or comment post doesn’t have to be visually stunning… what matters is the quality in what you are expressing.
- If you have no way of recording video, you might still be able to enter the contest by using photographs. Use a video program like Animoto to make a slideshow of relevant photos and set them to music, or voice-over to tell your story.
- Stick to the contest rules.
- Need more help on creating a video? Check out Lou Bortone’s blog and videos. He’s who I go to when I need help!