Upselling is simply the process of selling an additional or an upgraded product to a customer. In order to keep the money coming in, you always want to go for this little extra, whenever the opportunity presents itself. After all, you’ve heard that it’s a lot easier to keep a customer than find a new one, and by upselling to a customer when he or she is already buying from you makes it a whole lot easier – and profitable.
Here are some small tweaks to add more upselling to your business.
- Offer a combined discount if they order two or more products.
- Send a discount authorization number in the “thank you” email that acknowledges the placement of an order.
- Build a mailing list of “preferred” customers who get a fixed discount on all future purchases, as well as special advance pricing on new products.
- Suggest an additional product based on what the customer has already purchased.
- Explain why that additional product would make life so much easier for the customer.
- Suggest specific products to go with the purchased product, and explain why the two go together so well.
Want to know exactly how to create a small upselling tweak in your business, then you need Tweak It and Profit, where I’m sharing the step-by-step tweak to create several upsells without creating more products. Here’s everything you will get as a Tweak It and Profit Insider:
- The Tweak It and Profit Insider Memo which shares one small change that will either make more money or save more money in my business each month.
- The Tweak It and Profit Monthly Questions Answered where I can ask questions and get them answered via video from Shannon
- The Tweak It and Profit Extra Promotion where Shannon promotes my successes and offerings to her lists of 27,000+ subscribers.
- The exclusive members-only Tweak It and Profit Affiliate Program where only I can promote and make money by recommending a program that I use and love!
And as a charter member, you get this at a 40% savings! Check it out at http://TweakItandProfit.com