RE: Get the power and magic of consistent successful product launches in just 4 easy lessons
You’ve created an infoproduct with dreams of making it big, gaining more credibility and making more money when you launch it into the world.
You work hard on your product or program, putting your heart and soul into it. Then after all the “i’s” are dotted and the “t’s” are crossed do you announce your new product launch into the world. And you wait for the sales to roll in.
And you wait… And you wait.
No matter where you are in your product creation and launch process, the truth is no one ever plans to fail. You want a product launch that’s wildly successful, giving you instant fame in your niche with profits flooding in every day.
The fact of the matter is: most coaches and consultants who launch their own product are embarrassed to tell you the truth: instead of Big Money, what they got was a BIG FLOP!
So why don’t more people hit the Launch Jackpot?
“Instant fame” and a true “Five-Figure Product Launch” is something that happens to few (if any).
And if you’ve had product launch success in the past, but today you’re struggling, there’s a reason for that! Times have changed and the old method of big product launch splashes has burned almost every audience out – and the time and investment for such a big launch isn’t worth the effort when you get lackluster results.
But lasting, solid product launch success can be closer than you think and once you know the actions you need to take to achieve this, you’ll realize your product launch success is not that complex at all.
How do I know this?
I’m Shannon Cherry, a business and marketing strategist for more than two decades. I launched my first infoproduct almost ten years ago and it’s still sells!
Yet, there are some launches I’m not so proud of. Some that I worked so hard on, yet failed miserably (just one or two sales). There are dozens of excuses I could point to: the economy, my product was ahead of its time, I was competing with other launches at the same time, etc.
But the truth is, I lost sight on the very simple strategies that I could customize for me and my audience. And once I focused on simplicity, my programs filled and my product sold consistently.
I shared my methods with my consulting clients. When they discovered the missing element in their own launches, they saw great, consistent results as well.
What’s missing in most product launch strategies?
As I have suggested, you need to be on the inside, using focused but relatively simple strategies: So simple, in fact, they’re taken for granted and skimmed over by the majority (who fail).
The reason this happens? They don’t understand the basic marketing principles they’re dealing with and the correct way to fit these together. Many also think that a product launch means you need a BIG splash to succeed. That”s not the case at all!
And they don’t know how to apply that extra “twist” here and there that separates success from the wannabes. Those twists are what make a product… and its launch, unique, memorable – and more importantly, profitable.
It’s all in the timing.
And it’s something that proper planning can help you develop (while you quickly begin to truly own the skills). Skills that leave you in full command of concepts such as:
- The only solid foundation for product launch success (why building with it will help you every time)
- The 3 actions you need to take to make sure you maximize your true launch potential
- How to validate and double-check the 2 logical conclusions that prematurely satisfy most marketers (who then fail)
- The single most indispensable ingredient for a truly exceptional product – and launch (it’s one that can transform the ordinary into “great”)
- The strongest buyer emotion you must create – and how to easily do so
This understanding goes hand-in-hand with quickly acquiring and mastering other “small details”. These are the ones that give those extra “twists” that set your product apart from the crowd.
How the Real Magic happens that leads to product launch success
It really is all about understanding the principle foundations of your target market and what they really expect from you. Once you get these foundational pieces under your belt, it takes the guesswork out of the product launch sequence, leaving you with a sure and powerful command of what you’re planning to achieve.
And I want to share with you how you can take those basic structural components and create your own product launch sequence that works for YOU!
your complete training to create successful product launches that build buzz, increase your credibility and make you more profits
In this four part training, delivered weekly via email, you’ll understand the real truths and the magic of product launch success including:
- 3 things your customer is always searching for – and why you should be able to easily beat the competition in fulfilling them
- 4 Ways to make sure your customer is satisfied – before she even downloads your product!
- 3 compulsory sales requirements you need to meet (mess up number one and you’re likely to blow all 3!)
- The secret ingredient to look for and extract, when spying on your competitor’s market
- The key question to ask yourself, to make sure you get the answer totally right
- How to package your product using 4 key controls – and how to bring it all together
- The art of positioning and pricing – not all customers are created equal and what you need to know about each
But let’s break this down further and see what every lesson offers you:
Week 1: Making Sure the Best Customers Find You
Your product launch needs to irresistibly hook the right customers. Those are the ones who hook up for the long term, buying from you again and again.
To do this, it’s necessary to take consistent steps in every product launch process, steps that include learning how to acquire the most helpful feedback, be alert to subtle market differences and easily ace customer service (which begins before you ever make a single sale!)
That’s why in Lesson 1, you’ll get in the know about:
- 6 actions you can take to make sure you get more focused feedback
- The small single element most people take for granted that can make a huge difference to your SEO
- The 4 conditions you’ll want to fulfill, if you’re planning to attract the wealthier market
- The 2 issues you never want to ignore, if you’re planning to go “low end” instead
- 3 ways to avoid burnout and overload, if you’re servicing customers yourself
- Why promotion is not a “final step” – it’s the one step to take straight away
- 4 sure fire ways to bring your customers back for more – and keep them for life, when you do
Week 2: Why Making Money Online Doesn’t Work For Some People
Of course, you want your launch to also gain momentum, so you can capitalize on your success for a long time to come. To do this, you’ll need to apply 7 basic, specific strategies.
Now here’s why most people fail at their product launches, so listen up: A lot of people take parts of these 7 strategies and apply them once, when twice is the magic number.
Or they set them into motion at the wrong time, not properly understanding the true results these strategies are designed to bring.
That’s why you hear so many people telling you that making money online “doesn’t work” for them. (What they’re doing is like running an egg-and-spoon race – but forgetting the egg and using a fork for the spoon.)
When you learn these 7 strategies in Lesson 2, you’ll find yourself ready to employ:
- A twist on the freebie offer is so deliciously irresistible, it hurts
- A powerful way to get those who couldn’t otherwise afford it happily paying your price (while thanking you for the opportunity)
- The one piece of this puzzle many people miss, when employing this type of strategy
- 7 specific but easy ways to create good habits in your customers
- 7 more focused ways to create that all-important buzz
- The benefits of multiple landing pages – and one extra type you may not yet have heard about
- The one strategy above all others that’s scorching the market right now
Week 3: Why You Need A Complete System That Feels Natural To You
Then, of course, you need to tie it all up together, making sure you don’t fall prey to that ever-present danger all marketers face… finding yourself in a sea of confusion as you try to remember all these details.
In Lesson 3, we tie up all the loose ends, giving you important information such as:
- The 3 big losses you face, if you omit this small but all-important detail (one that occasionally catches out even those veteran marketers)
- 5 vital steps you need to take, to make sure your product is really ready
- The extra step that saves you time, stops you from making mistakes – and makes you money in the long run
- The 3 commandments of getting great testimonials – even from people who normally wouldn’t give them
- Fixing that slightly off-target product – and how to know when to scrap it
- The one component you MUST have in place (especially if your list is “too small”)
- An easy extra strategy to employ if you’re new to product launches or haven’t done one in some time
Week 4: How To Easily Promote Without Feeling Like You’re Promoting
And in our final lesson, you’ll be taken well beyond the usual stale collection of templates, learning the true principles behind product launch promotion.
There are tactics the pros use that they don’t tell you about (even when you’re paying for their special report). You’ll get insight into their methods in Lesson 4:
- 10 vital press release tips
- What the big guys start accumulating straight away – before ever beginning to promote
- Where the pros get 25% of their sales (the ones they don’t tell you about)
- 4 action-based goals promotion can help you achieve, before you can claim that customer’s loyalty
- The stunningly simple way to share information tailored to your target niche
You’ll learn all this – and more – in each of the four weekly, focused guides teaching you the proven ways to claim true…
“Product Launch Profits”
Each lesson is delivered via email, along with worksheets and real world examples and templates, to help you make the most of your product launches. And each guide has optional, easy assignments, to further help you ground yourself in good launch habits and create your own product launch success template.
And that’s the key, isn’t it? A simple blueprint of things to do isn’t going to cut it. That’s because blueprints don’t work for everyone. You need to know the methods BEHIND the blueprint, and make it your own. In a nutshell, that’s what Product Launch Profits does.
And what’s the price?
Well, you know I could go on and on about how much the trial and error of product launching is costing you… the mistakes and missed opportunities, but I prefer to cut to the chase and show you how much value you are getting for only
And to kick it up a notch, I’ve added a bonus just for you:
Using Webinars to Promote Insider Memo– a $67 value – get my exclusive how-to guide which will help you use webinars to promote and launch products
And you are covered by my money-back guarantee of course.
If after the first two lessons, you believe the Product Launch Profits isn’t delivering everything I have promised, let me know and I will fully refund your investment.
So what are you waiting for? There’s never been a better time to learn how to launch the right way!
Yes Shannon, I’m Ready to Sign up for My 4 Easy But Resource-Packed Lessons
I understand that the 4-part Product Launch Profits series will help me create good launch habits – in both myself and my customers. I’ll learn those extra small twists that make all the difference to the pros, and a sequence I can begin straight away. (In fact, the sooner the better!)
I’m looking forward to finally understanding:
- Not just what to do when I’m ready to launch my product – but how to truly make the process my own
- The 4 crucial questions to ask myself, to ensure that I’m right on target
- 2 secret strategies of social network buzz that I truly may not have heard anywhere else!
- The truly simple secret of product launch perfection – when I get this one right, all the others will fall into place
- The key to looking like a pro – and feeling like one too
- The 3 most important facts to keep in mind about social networking buzz – and social proof
You’ll get instant access to lesson one via email upon your investment using our secure server.
If you’re ready to finally find a system that works (without having to pay hundreds of dollars – or wade through months of subscriptions for the privilege
To your profitable product launch!
P.S. You won’t want to miss your included “Tips” and “Mistakes” lists. Sometimes knowing what not to do is as important as knowing how! So start your Product Launch Profits success journey TODAY!
P.P.S. Remember… especially if you’ve only just begun to think “product”… there’ll never be a better time than now to set yourself up for true product launch success!