They’re lurking in your inbox… all those requests from reporters looking for experts like you to interview. You know the one I mean: HARO (Help a Reporter Out), PitchRate, ProfNet and the like.
You know you should answer them. After all, one interview could lead thousands of fresh new prospects to your door, and that visibility can only enhance your reputation with your current prospects and customers.
Yet, there they sit… Unanswered.
Perhaps you’re not sure what to say. I mean, how do you prove that you’re the expert without appearing too pushy?
Or maybe, you have tried before and never got an answer back. Frustrated, you aren’t sure what to do to get that reporter’s attention and get interviewed.
I understand how you feel because dozens of my private coaching clients and colleagues have come to me, after trying and failing to get a journalist to interview them.
Who am I and why do so many people turn to me when they want to catch a reporter’s eye?
I’m Shannon Cherry, and I provide savvy strategies for smart entrepreneurs. Through my private mentoring and other programs, I help coaches and consultants make more money without adding more time to their busy schedules.
I know what it takes to get people great media coverage because before I started my coaching and consulting practice, I was a TV news pro.
And when I first started my business, I primarily on helping clients increase their visibility and attracting more prospects through the power of publicity. As a matter of fact, some of the news media I have worked with include some names you may have heard of:
That's right, my P.I.T.C.H. formula has an 88% success rate.
and start getting the free publicity you deserve
April 14, 1 PM ET/10 AM PT
- Find the right requests to generate the publicity to gain more prospects. (Just blasting a bunch of reporters who may be interested is the WRONG approach!)
- Grab a reporter’s attention quickly to put you on his or her priority interview list. (If you want a reporter to like the sound of your pitch right away, you need to do more than show off your skills!)
- Present yourself exactly how the reporter wants, making you irresistible. (Learn how to brag without sounding like a jerk or rattling off a ton of jargon that turn reporters off.)
- “Strip tease” your way into making the reporter see you as the go-to source. (This one technique is so brilliant it works with reporters, your prospects, and even your husband… without taking off any clothes at all, I promise!)
- And much more.
Tuesday, April 14 at 1 PM ET/10 AM PT
for this unique LIVE training
Pitch Like a Pro is different from most trainings you normally attend, because it’s literally hands-on. Before you review the training, I want you to select a possible request from a reporter you’re interested in replying to. (Just make sure the deadline hasn’t passed so you can use it and see results!) Don’t worry if you are unsure what to select, when you sign up for Pitch Like a Pro, I’ll send you some criteria to help you find something perfect!
You’ll use this request to formulate your pitch!
Once you learn my Pitch Like a Pro formula, you’ll find your responses to reporters take as little as 10 minutes to create and send – especially when you receive my exclusive handout to guide you during the training and continue using every time you want to get interviewed.
- This is a great step-by-step system to help you answer those HARO queries, or other media pitches. I found it very help and recommend getting this training while Shannon has it at such a no-brainer price.
- As a marketer who's added PR and publicity to her plate, I was just dabbling when I pitched to the media. And I wasn't sure how to answer reporters' requests. Shannon makes the Pitch Like a Pro training is to implement. And it really works! Within a week, I already was setting up interviews with reporters and feel confident I will continue to have success.
And I have two bonuses for you too!
So now it’s up to you. Do you want to start using those reporters’ requests to your advantage? Or would you prefer them still sitting in your inbox, mocking you about the lost opportunities to get more visibility, credibility – and more prospects at your door?
If you choose the former, now is the time to join me on April 14!
April 14, 1 PM ET/10 AM PT
Wishing you much success,
PS- No one offers a training quite like this… one that takes you from request to a complete pitch. So if you want hands-on help crafting a pitch that journalists’ love, now is the time to access Pitch Like a Pro today!