From the desk of Shannon Cherry
Yes, Pinterest is fun. So much so that most business owners neglect the fact that being on Pinterest can also be VERY profitable. Yet most ignore it for business and dedicate their marketing dollars to Facebook.
It’s an easy mistake to make, actually. Pinterest is designed to look pretty, and since it’s all about pictures, it’s hard for many business owners to think in terms of money when they visit.
But recently, things have changed on the fastest growing social media platform. Pinterest is rolling out some new rules, better layouts, and even business accounts, so you can take advantage of the traffic they can bring you.
It’s No Secret that Pinterest Drives Traffic
At least it shouldn’t be by now.
Bloggers and website owners who are active on Pinterest will tell you that some of the top referrers (that’s geek-speak for where a website visitor comes from) to their site are pins – both theirs and the pins others have shared. As a matter of fact, studies show that visuals are currently the lading way to grow your search ranking organically (meaning you are getting FREE traffic).
So it really makes sense to capitalize on that and make better use of it, right? The only problem is, if you want to make the most of Pinterest, you need to know…
Pinterest is SO MUCH MORE Than Just Some Pretty Pictures!
Now if all you want to do is keep chocolate cake recipes handy or read inspirational quotes when you’re feeling down, then you can stop right here. You probably already using Pinterest to do that.
But if you want to maximize your traffic, increase conversions, and expand your reach, then you need to dig deeper and find out what really drives Pinterest users – and how you can make the most of it.
To start, you need to…
Go Beyond the Basics and Dive Deep into Pinterest Business Strategy with
In Advanced Pinterest for Business: Beyond Pinning Basics for More Profits, I’ve outlined the exact steps online business owners just like you are taking to make Pinterest work better for them. With this plan in place, you’ll be able to…
- Create a better plan your Pinterest strategy – because if you don’t know where you’re going, you will never get there.
- Build a larger Pinterest following – community is nearly as important on Pinterest as your images are.
- Drive more traffic to your website – whether that’s your online store or simply a blog where you promote affiliate products.
Make no mistake – this guide is geared toward the serious Pinner who is looking for a return on your Pinterest investment, because your business demands it. You simply don’t have time to waste on “fun” little social networking sites or half-formed theories about what might work
These are Solid, Actionable Pinterest Tips for Business
Here are just some of the jam-packed information you will learn:
- How to know when it’s time to upgrade to a business account – and why you might not want to.
- The super easy upgrade process – plus one step that will probably trip you up.
- How to determine your Pinterest goals – and the one thing you must do regardless of those goals.
- 4 steps for high-converting pins – miss even one and your ROI will plummet!
- 7 ways Pinterest can help with your business branding – #4 might just shock you!
- Plus – special advice just for Etsy sellers – your colleagues are killing it on Pinterest. Are you?
- What you need to know about protecting your pins from copyright infringement – including a way you can search for stolen images.
- How to build a widget using Pinterest’s tools – and how to install it on your website.
- Do’s and Don’ts for your Pinterest profile – including the one thing that might just get your account deleted!
- 21 tips for advanced Pinterest use – including how to spy on the competition!
I’ve also devoted an entire section to Etsy sellers, because let me tell you – Pinterest is helping to drive their sales in a big way. But even if you don’t sell on Etsy (although you’ll be surprised at what you can sell there!), these tips will also help any business owner who sells any kind of products. I’ll share with you:
- 5 tips for taking great photos – because nothing turns a buyer off quite like a grainy, poorly lit image.
- How to use feelings and emotions to get visitors to click.
- Copywriting tips to help you make a connection with your audience
- Plus – how to adapt Pinterest to any type of eCommerce site using these same techniques.
But even that just touches on the surface of what Pinterest can do for your business. They’ve also incorporated contests into their policies, and that opens all kinds of new doors for small businesses, if you know what you’re doing and you’re careful.
Speaking about careful, there are some rules you simply must follow when you hold a contest, and some that – if you break them – will get you in serious hot water, not only with Pinterest, but possibly with the law, so pay special attention to this section for important advice. So I make sure that Advanced Pinterest for Business: Beyond Pinning Basics for More Profits includes the information you need to stay above board while making the most of this platform, including:
- How to easily find out what kinds of contests your competitors are running.
- The one contest type Pinterest has recently banned – and with good reason!
- What you may never, ever say in your contest.
- Where to promote your contest for maximum exposure – and entries.
- Examples of contests you can emulate.
- 10 things you should never do in your Pinterest contests.
- Three places you should research before planning any contest.
Get Serious With Your Pinterest Strategy
Pinterest is more than a fun diversion anymore… it’s serious business. And if you want to make sure it’s working for you and YOUR business, you need this new guide today. It will help you make sense of this social media playhouse while still keeping it fun and exciting – not only for you, but for your visitors as well.
I’ve weeded out all the old tips that no longer work, included a lot of hard-earned knowledge, and written it in a way that makes sense – no matter what your Pinterest strategy is – or even if you don’t have one at all! That’s why I’ve set the investment for this product at only
Whether you’re new to the Pinterest world, have dabbled in it with no real benefit, or have seen the potential but haven’t discovered how to harness it – I know Advanced Pinterest for Business: Beyond Pinning Basics for More Profits will help guide you.
Plus there are bonuses!
Bonus #1: Top 10 Best Practices for Pinterest Video Training (a $27 value). You’ll learn the top ways to make the most of your pinning to get the most profits.
Bonus #2: Using Repinly to Monitor What’s Hot (a $47 value). A step-by-step guide to use this insightful tool to even get better results with your pinning!
Start Putting Pinterest to Work for You Today!
With this new report and bonuses to guide you, you’ll no longer be left wondering if your Pinterest marketing is working, if you’re making sales (and more profits), or if you’re just wasting your time. In fact, with the tools and resources included, you might just find that Pinterest quickly becomes your favorite social media network!
Yes! I Need This Guide to Improve My Pinterest Marketing!
I understand that for only $37, I’ll get the complete Advanced Pinterest for Business guide and bonuses, which includes everything listed above, as well as additional information including:
- The inside scoop on Pinterest’s policies about business accounts.
- Step-by-step instructions for verifying my website – and what to do if that doesn’t work.
- Tips for what to do with pinboards that don’t work for me.
- Ideas for engaging visitors without being pushy.
- Three ways I can use Pinterest’s Web Analytics to track my results.
- And much, much more valuable information about Pinterest.