Discover the Easy Way to
Make More Money while
Decreasing the Hours You Work
There are only so many hours in a day, right? And as a coach or consultant, you know that time is the enemy to your profits.
You've probably bumped up against an income ceiling you didn't like, or suffered with a serious income drop every time you wanted to take a vacation.
And most will say, it's just the nature of the business when you mainly trade dollars for hours.
So that leaves you with only a couple of choices:
You can work more, or raise your hourly rates.
Of course, working more is really only a short-term option. You might be able to pull of a few weeks or even months of nose-to-the-grindstone work, but eventually, exhausted and burned-out, you'll hit a wall.
And yes, you could raise your rates. In fact, you're probably due for an increase right now, if you're like most people I work with, but that will only take you so far, too.
Your market has a limit, and once you reach it, there will be no more hourly rate increases.
But there is one more option...
Passive Income Streams Make It Possible For You To Earn More While Working Less
Now hold on! Don't disregard passive income because you think it's just some hype or you tried it and it's not working for you.
First, you need to understand that passive income is not money you don't work for, but money you work for once, and get paid over and over again. For example, when you write an ebook, you work really hard on it for weeks or maybe months, but once it's complete, those sales that come in are "passive."
How can you put this powerful income generating strategy to work in YOUR business?
And here's where a lot of coaches and consultants get it wrong...
Creating products is a thoughtful process, not a cheaper way to sell your wares.
How do I know this?
I'm Shannon Cherry. Although most people know me for PR and publicity (I got three people on the Oprah Winfrey Show) and as a sponsorship marketing expert, most people don't realize I only work 15 hours a week and I only work one-on-one with a handful of people.
As a matter of fact, although my there's a waiting list for my mentoring, most of my profits come from passive income sources.
How am I so successful with this business model?
I focus on my prospects needs, not what I think they want! Then I market to that need with strategic, focused tactics that get to the heart of the problem for my target market.
And now I want to share my passive income secrets with you so you can reduce the hours you work and make more profits than you have before!
Grow your audience. Increase your market share.
Make more money. Reduce your working hours.
You'll go from confused to a crystal clear action taker in just a few short hours, so you can put together a solid offer that your ideal client will simply not be able to resist.
When you finally learn what your clients want and need (and most importantly, what they'll pay for) you'll be well on your way to realizing not only your income goals, but your lifestyle goals as well.
Let me break it down for you:
- A powerful case study that shows you exactly how one coach used this method to catapult herself to stardom!
- 3 Ways to solidly brand yourself and your business so potential clients will know exactly who you are and what you're all about.
- 2 critical objectives your coaching website must meet - do this before you go any further, or all your efforts will be wasted.
- 5-point checklist for discovering your winning idea - meet all of these criteria, and you'll be well on your way to creating an irresistible offer.
- 5 ways to make a personal connection - because we already know that people buy from those they know, like, and trust.
- What you absolutely must know about your ideal client before you create any program or product - get this wrong, and you will just be wasting time and money.
- Defining your product - and why this is key to your success.
- 2 things to consider - besides income - when you're deciding what programs to create.
- Where to find inspiration if you're feeling stuck.
- 3 ways your passive income programs can work to grow your business - and one of them will surprise you
- 7 ways you can communicate with your audience - pick and choose the ones that work for you!
- 7 questions to consider when outlining your product - answer these clearly, and your platform will create itself!
- The critical concerns you must address when creating your program - if you get nothing else from this module, this section is the most important one to work through.
- How to brainstorm a killer name for your new program - plus the one job your tagline must do, and how to get it done.
- The simple, three step process to take you from set-up to first sale - without the stresses of long-term, million dollar product launches.
- The tried and true method that turns visitors into buyers - this rinse and repeat system will have your offer funnel brimming with prospects.
- 3 questions to ask when creating a paid product or resource, to help you narrow your options and avoid analysis paralasys.
- How to design a step-by-step buying plan your clients will be happy to follow.
- How to maintain buyer interest in between purchases - it's not as difficult as you might think when you follow this two-step plan
- 10 options for add-on bonuses or upgrades that your readers will love
- 3 critical considerations when it comes to setting your prices
- 4 steps that are critical to building true passive income - and solid tips for tackling each one
- How and when to approach a potential JV partner to help grow your audience
- 4 types of products just perfect for partnerships
- Why it might be a good idea to offer your JV 100% of the profits - and how doing so can benefit you in the end
- How and why to start an affiliate program - if you're resisting setting one up, know this: affiliates increase your income, they don't take away from it
- 8 must-have affiliate tools and resources - without these, getting others to promote will be a struggle
- The piece of the puzzle many coaches forget - miss this and you are, as they say, leaving money on the table!
- How to avoid costly customer service faux pas - word will spread, so don't make these mistakes!
I'm known for my quick ideas to help my clients make money and create products that sell.
To ensure you have everything you need to make your product successful from the start, I am including a 30-minute Brainstorming Session, one-on-one with me!
When we talk, we will review your target market and hone into ideas to help you create a product that they will love.
And of course I have some very special bonuses for you!
Gifts valued at $141!
It's time to stop hitting the ceiling on your profits
once and for all!
You'll find more freedom in your business. You might even rediscover the joy you once found in helping others.
And you can do it all quickly and easily with this course as your guide.
Stop limiting your income to those one-on-one clients. Use the tools and techniques you'll find in these four lessons, bonuses and brainstorming with me guide you in developing your product - and the income boost that goes along with it!
I like to reward fast action-takers. That's why when the countdown hits zero (in less than 48 hours) you will automatically be redirected to a higher price point.
And cheap doesn't mean poor quality. After all, you get brainstorming time with me included!