I know it’s in you. And more importantly… I know why it’s in you.
You want your message to reach as many people as possible so you can really change things. And one of the best ways to do that is to get your message published in a book.
And when you can add the you are an Amazon bestseller along with published author, you’ll find new doors opening for new opportunities everywhere. You’ll speak more. The media will jump at opportunities to interview you. You’ll attract more clients. And yes, you will make more money.And you know that writing a book does so much more than that… you get credibility in your field like no other tactic can.
As a three time bestselling author I can tell you that bestseller status is a pretty powerful thing.
But I’ll admit. I did it the hard way… with traditional publishers. But thanks to the Kindle, and its easy publishing system, that’s all changed.
A fad or a fortune?
It’s definitely trendy lately to talk about Kindle, and you may be wondering if it’s a fad. After all, you’ve heard all the stories of people becoming instant best sellers and made a few thousand to boot on their first Kindle book. I even know of someone who has been writing a Kindle book a week to add more to her personal brand and expert status!
So what’s the deal about all this Kindle talk? Well, I can honestly tell you I have been sitting at the sidelines for a couple of years now, wondering the same thing. And in the meantime, people with less experience than I have are making a killing.
Fad or not… you can make money by publishing Kindle books. And the Amazon Bestseller status? That lasts a lifetime.
It’s time to join in on the Kindle book bandwagon,
and stop leaving money (and status) on the table!
I’ve been studying the Kindle publishing market for some time now, and I want you to join me on this journey in a unique mastermind group centered on helping you get your first (or another) Kindle book published and make bestseller status FAST!
Look, you may have been hesitant before to jump into the Kindle ‘revolution’ because you didn’t think you were ready. Or perhaps, you’ve already published on Kindle but haven’t seen the results you want. That’s exactly why I created this unique mastermind which combines self study and mastermind support and accountability. Together, in just six weeks we will go from concept to big promotions to get that bestseller moniker and make more money than you thought possible.
Now you may be thinking: ‘Surely there are resources I can use to do this myself, why should I mastermind with you, Shannon?’
And you’re right… you could do that, but as I mentioned, I’ve been studying the entire Kindle process for more than a year and here’s what I’ve found:
There are Three Problems with Most of the Kindle Resources Available
- Most programs out there give you just one piece to the Kindle puzzle: writing, formatting and uploading, or promotion. It is a rare few that offer a complete picture, and most don’t have the marketing expertise I do to help you make your book a bestseller FAST!
- Most programs don’t focus on the strategy behind this process. Sure, you get some how-to steps. But without strategy, you can’t make the most of this opportunity. Leverage is the name of the game if you want the most success. (And if you know me at all, I’m all about leverage!)
- Most programs give you the how-to but not the accountability to get it done. It’s not enough to have the knowledge to accomplish this, you need to have support and some incentive to really get this finished FAST. (Believe me, I know… because that’s where I’m at!)
So why else should you mastermind with me?
We’re doing this together, you and me. And you’ll be learning everything I have taken a year to accumulate. I’ve seen what’s been good and what’s failed miserably. And I’ve had counsel from some of the top Kindle book producers (all bestsellers in their own right).
Plus, I have a real background in publishing with three #1 bestsellers in two different niches. (Bet you didn’t know I’m considered a parenting expert because of my book about parenting!) Plus, as a professional marketer and PR pro, I know how to make the most of book launches… Heck, I’ve gotten three of my clients on Oprah and a couple in the New York Times.
I know what works. And I want to share it with you!
Plus, I’ll be doing this along with you, side by side. So this mastermind isn’t just a how-to program. I want results just like you and I am going to make sure we get them together.
This is a rare opportunity to work side-by-side with me and a group of dedicated, motivated soon-to-be Amazon Bestsellers!
Six weeks seems like very little time to get a Kindle book created, published and selling, but this isn’t traditional publishing which can take more than two years from creation to bookstores. The cool thing about Kindle books is they are tomes of long-winded pieces. Short books – even picture books – sell on Kindle… and sell very well.
Plus, you know by now I’m all about fast, yet do-able results so it shouldn’t be a surprise that in the first class, we’ll focus on strategies to get your book idea to written form as quickly as possible. (I can’t wait to share with you how I am doing this for myself… my book is practically written already!)
Speaking of the first class, let’s explore what you’ll be learning in each session to make sure this is the right program for you.
Lesson 1: Choosing Your Topic and Getting it Written
Your book topic is the foundation for the rest of the writing process. It dictates your overall approach, including any existing content or resources you leverage. It also is the start point for the structure of your book. In addition to my 6 ideas to find topic ideas that sell, we’ll also take a look at:
- The right way to laser focus in on a topic that your audience will buy
- Why an outline can practically write the book for you
- 3 extraordinary ways to get the book written fast without worrying about Kindle rejecting your manuscript (yes, they can and will do this if you are not careful)
- And much more
Lesson 2: Selecting a Title and Creating a Cover That Attracts Buyers
There’s a lot of time and energy that will go into writing your book. But this session is vital to your success.
The goal is for your book to represent you in a positive manner and build your business. The good news is that much of this work does need to be done by someone else – and I’ll show you how to get it done inexpensively. In this session, we’ll be reviewing:
- The 3-step system to create wanna-read books with just your title
- The essential elements every cover needs (and those things that actually work against you!)
- Get a dazzling cover designed on the cheap
- And much more
Lesson 3: Getting Your Book Ready for Publishing
Once your book is written, there are still some essential steps to make sure you not only get it approved by Kindle for publishing, but on it’s way to bestselling status right from the start. So in this session, we will cover:
- The essential elements Kindle looks for when formatting
- Why getting some reviews now makes a HUGE difference
- How to add more to your book to set yourself up making more money once people get the book
- And much more
Lesson 4: Ready, Set, Publish!
Now it’s time to allow Amazon to do its magic. We’ll explore how to do submit your soon-to-be bestseller the right way, including:
- Why your 2000 word description is the most important writing you will do
- What NOT to do with your descriptions if you want a bestseller
- How to select the right categories to get to bestselling status faster
- And much more
Lesson 5: Reaching for Bestselling Status
Now comes the fun part to watch your bestseller status happen before your eyes. We’re going to review:
- How to promote the RIGHT way using Amazon’s KDP service
- Creating a complete promotion plan for your book launch
- Simple tricks to add more bang to your promotional buck
- And much more
Lesson 6: More Sales = More Profits
After your initial launch, you can continue to promote your book for more sales, continually. In this session, we’ll go over:
- 4 additional promotional ideas to get the buzz going
- 3 must-have additional sales tactics to make the most of your new book
- How to leverage your bestselling status into additional opportunities
- And much more
You’ll also get templates, step-by-step instructions, and other examples to help you master your Kindle creation faster.
I’ve created a ton of resources to reinforce what we work on in our lessons. You’ll get things like case studies, great examples of what works and what doesn’t, writing templates, banner ad examples, fill in the blank press release and advertising templates and much more.
From Concept to Bestseller: You Can Do This in the
Best Selling Kindle Creation Mastermind
And as much as there are lessons to push you forward and get your book done, you are going to have the complete support of a mastermind group, including me, to help you along the way.
That’s why as part of this group we will have a private forum to share ideas, brainstorm, and get answers to the questions you need to achieve this goal once and for all. And with that kind of support and the structure of the lessons, you will succeed, without confusion… without worry.
So how much is this going to cost?
Of course, I could go on and on about justifying the cost about how much more money you can make or how much having the ‘Bestseller’ status is worth to you in the long run… but the fact of the matter is, this is a working group, which means I am working just like you to accomplish an Amazon Bestseller. So I want to make it reasonable for anyone who is serious to join me on this exciting endeavor.
That’s why I am only charging $127 for this mastermind. A bargain, right? And if you want, you can even make 2 payments!
And of course, I’m including some AMAZING bonuses for you:
– Additional training with Amazon Bestseller Felicia Slattery on how to create a book-selling Signature Speech to leverage your expertise further.
– Additional training with Amazon Bestseller Kristen Eckstein on self-publishing success.
I am proud to call both of these women friends and mentors when it comes to leveraging your book for more sales and more credibility. And I’m really excited they both have agreed to share what I have learned from them with you!
But there is even one more bonus!
– A complete media list of all publications which have a book section. In one of our sessions, you’ll receive two press release template to announce your book and your best selling status. But a release won’t get you anywhere unless you have a place to distribute it. That’s why I’ll be sharing my own media list (one that has helped me and my clients get great reviews, as well as feature article about our books).
So what are you waiting for? With only 10 available slots in this mastermind, you need to take action now to secure yours!
Yes, Shannon! I want to work with you and 9 other inspired coaches and consultants to create my very own bestselling book!
When I invest in the Best Selling Kindle Creation Mastermind, I know I will receive:
- 6 weekly lessons to propel me forward as I create my bestseller
- Additional support and feedback via a private mastermind-only forum
- Multiple templates, best practices, and examples to emulate
- and the 3 amazing bonuses
Best value! One time payment of $127!
2 payments of $77 (every 30 days for a total of $154)