How many times have you been asked to speak without being paid for your brilliance? It’s one of the most common (and most frustrating) things you face as a professional speaker.
And as much as you would love to speak more, you know it costs a lot to present. And it’s not just about your time. It can costs thousands of dollars to attend an event or conference where you are speaking. There’s the travel and perhaps even lodging if you are speaking far away from your home base. Those items alone can set you back thousands. There are also many more little expenses that really add up:
- Food – Most conferences don’t provide it, and you may be invited to eat out with colleagues. That can cost hundreds, especially over a few days.
- Water and other drinks – A glass of wine here or there can quickly add up. But even bottled water can cost a small fortune at many venues!
- Business cards and other promotional items – You’ll definitely need updated business cards. Plus you’ll also need sales sheets and brochures, which means you’ll need to pay for the design and the printing, if you want to look professional.
- Other ‘incidentals’ – These items can include new clothes, make-up, manicures, pedicures, toiletries and more.
So speaking for free is tough to accept, yet most of us do it for the exposure and the potential of a new client or two.
Learn the secret to getting paid for every speech you make before you even set foot on stage!
Yes, it IS possible to have your time and expenses for you presentation completely paid for – even if your speech isn’t a paying gig – by getting companies to sponsor you! As a matter of fact, sponsorships will not only cover your expenses, but can make a profit for you before you even get to the event! And the best part is virtually nobody knows how to do this!
How do we know this?
I’m Felicia Slattery, a professional speaker and coach who helps entrepreneurs, authors and speakers more effectively communicate their messages to get more prospects, more clients, and more cash flow. I focus on helping my clients build and maintain strong relationships locally, nationally, and virtually by building a sizzling platform that makes them the go-to expert and sought-after speaker. Over the past few years, even during a major illness, I was able to get companies to pay me through sponsorships to get my message out in the world. So I have the real world experience of having sponsors pay my way as a presenter and sought-after consultant.
I’m Shannon Cherry and I’m known for helping coaches, authors and professional speakers work less while making more money. And one of the ways I do that is helping a select few build an impressive roster of sponsors. Using my skills as a publicity pro and relationship builder, I’ve landed big money deals making strategic financial partnerships with companies including Gwynnie Bee, ReadyTalk, Starbucks, Pepsi, Fed-Ex, Southwest Airlines, Dell, Carnival Cruises, Bank of America, Ba6 Botanicals, Coldwater Creek, Verizon, and many more. Plus, prior to becoming a business and lifestyle coach, I actually was on the other side of the sponsorships: I determined who would get sponsorships from my corporate PR clients. So I know a lot about the sponsorship game and how it needs to be played.
Together we have more than a decade of experience using sponsors to underwrite our speaking engagements – and even promoting our presentations as well! And we can tell you what a relief it is always knowing that no matter where and when we speak, we don’t have to worry about the costs!
Never worry about the ROI of speaking at any venue again – when you learn the secrets of sponsorship!
We’ve decided to share our unique and lucrative method of getting corporate sponsors with a select group of speakers, ready to kick their their speaking profile into high gear. And we’re inviting you to learn all our insights, tactics and tips to get sponsors to pay you with the Corporate Sponsors for Speakers virtual training! Not only will you will get a clear strategy, you’ll also get specific action steps that you can implement immediately to reach your goal of getting sponsored fast.
You will learn to:
- Find the right sponsors to pay you speak at any event you want
- Discover the real secret to making a sponsor take notice of you
- Avoid the top mistakes most people make when approaching a sponsor
- Identify the top benefits you can offer a potential sponsor
- Craft a winning pitch letter and proposal. And know why you need both to make sponsors say ‘Yes!’
- And much, much more
[ez_youtube url=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqdquiDAIhg” width=”640″ height=”360″ autoplay=”0″ autohide=”2″ controls=”1″]
This isn’t any program filled with hype and fluff to pad it up. It’s direct and easy-to-use, giving you exactly what you need to get the next live event you attend paid for in advance.
We’re going to spend 3, 60-minute sessions going through the content from beginning to end on a webinar platform . Each week builds on the next. You’ll also get coaching directly from us during the live Q/A time on each call.
Let’s break it down:
September 11 – 1 PM ET/10 AM PT
In this speaker training session you will learn:
- Understanding what sponsorship is (And what it’s not.)
- Targeting potential speaking opportunities for sponsorship (You’ll be surprised how many opportunities you have!)
- Understanding your target market intimately (It’s more than what you put in your speech.)
- Expanding your networks for potential sponsors (The trick we share will make it easy to find the right contact!)
September 18 – 1 PM ET/10 AM PT
In this speaker training session you will learn:
- Finding the right sponsors for your speaking gig (This sounds obvious, but it’s not!)
- Getting the information you need to reach potential sponsors (You just can’t go and ask for money without this important step.)
- The gardening approach to sponsorship (Yes, it’s all about planting seeds and helping them along.)
- Understanding what the potential sponsor REALLY wants. (You’d be surprised that it’s less likely about sales.)
September 25 – 1 PM ET/10 AM PT
In this speaker training session you will learn:
- Developing incentives for potential sponsors to say yes. (If you are giving them a laundry list, you will most likely NOT get the sponsor.)
- Crafting and delivering your proposal. (Here’s one hint, if you call it a proposal, you are most likely going to get a NO!)
- Following up the RIGHT way. (Asking ‘Did you get my proposal?’ isn’t going to win you any points.)
- Facing objections. (We’ll share secrets of how to turn a ‘No, thank you.’ into a ‘Yes, please!’)
We have purposely created each of these lessons to have enough space for you to ACTUALLY DO THE WORK – and perhaps have a sponsor by the end of the sessions. Because look what happens when you do the work:
We promise during Corporate Sponsors for Speakers, we’re going to be there to help you every step of the way, making sure you understand each concept and take action on it.
And even though this is a fast-paced course, we also promise you won’t feel overwhelmed at all! Our step-by-step approach makes it easy to follow, and with work time included, you’ll be well on your way to your first sponsor by the the end of the 3rd lesson!
When you attend the Corporate Sponsors for Speakers, you’ll know you will never have to worry about deciding if an speaking opportunity is worth the return on investment ever again because you will have sponsors footing the bill.
And speaking of return on investment, let’s talk about the dollars and why this makes sense for you!
How much is this going to cost?
First, let’s talk about the sense…
Does it make sense to get your presentation out to thousands more people? Sure, it does, even if an event host cannot foot the bill. But what doesn’t make sense is not having your speech paid for when there are more than a million companies willing to give you money and services to do it. In addition, it doesn’t make sense to have to pass a great speaking opportunity which you really want to do to just because you’re worried about the costs.
And when you make the investment in Corporate Sponsors for Speakers, you can use the information over and over again to get several corporate sponsors to pay you to do what you love, reach out to more prospects and get more credibility. Now that kind of return on investment makes a lot
So you’ll be thrilled to know that the Corporate Sponsors for Speakers is only $197.
[ez_youtube url=”http://youtu.be/9l7bTT3ktR0″ width=”640″ height=”360″ autoplay=”0″ autohide=”2″ controls=”1″]
You need to understand that there is nothing (and we mean NOTHING!) out there that teaches you how to get sponsors as a speaker. This truly is a one-of-a-kind program. And we also know that it works, when you follow the easy-to-do steps and do the work. Many of our private coaching clients are thrilled with their own results, just as you will be! To that end, we want to make a promise to you:
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee
We stand by everything we share with you. And we are confident you’re going to get everything we promise to deliver – and then some.
However, if you feel that you are not getting the tools and information to start getting sponsors to pay you to as a speaker, then let us know by the end of the first lesson. We will refund your investment 100%.
And of course, there are bonuses!
This program on it’s own is powerful. You don’t NEED anything else to be successful. However, since we both have a vault of awesome content that would be helpful to speakers, YOU get some goodies just for signing up. Check these out:
Bonus #1: Stealth Strategy to Use Publications to Get Sponsors, Publicity and Credibility (a $67 value). A recording that shares with you an amazing secret that helps you find sponsors quickly, plus get a better understand of your target market, attain publicity and more!
Bonus #2: Crowdfunding Made Easy (a $67 value). In this quick-guide to crowdfunding, you will learn the step-by-step plan to get new projects(and speeches) underwritten!
Bonus #3: Get Ready for a Live Event e-book (a $37 value). Sponsorship is one of many ways to get your return on investment back on speaking at a live event. This ebook will give you other ways to make the most of any event – whether a presenter or attendee. You’ll get dozens of tips and ideas to be unforgettable at any live event or conference you attend. You’ll also get our exclusive packing guide, which will make sure you are completely prepared for anything that comes your way during the live event.
Ready to join us for this unique and profitable training?
Yes! I’m an action taker and want to be paid to speak even before I hit the stage!
I want to join the Corporate Sponsors for Speakers for the special price of only $197, which includes:
- The 3 one-hour classes, which includes the trainings and the Q&A.
- The complete recordings of each part of the intensive
- The stealth strategy to using publications audio
- The Crowdfunding Made Easy quick guide
- The Get Ready for a Live Event ebook and packing guide
WANT TO ORDER OFFLINE? No problem! Call 518.632.6212
Imagine… accept every speaking event your want, without worrying about your budget ever again. It can happen when you join us for Corporate Sponsors for Speakers.
We can’t wait to share our secrets with you!
PS- Listen up! Even if you only accept paid speaking gigs, wouldn’t you rather have already made a big profit before getting on stage, especially when we know there are companies willing to sponsor you? And sponsorships can give you added prestige and publicity. So you win all around! Register to learn this exciting, innovative technique and always get paid to speak!