It’s the new ‘hot’ marketing tool. And everyone says you need to be on it if you want to make money.
But let’s face it: learning any new marketing tool takes time. And time is money. And with several social media tools including Facebook, Twitter, My Space, YouTube, blogging, podcast, webcasting, etc. , means a lot of time right?
Many of you are probably following, friending or networking with hundreds – even thousands -of people online, yet you’re still scratching your head wondering why you feel so drained.
So is it all a waste of time?
Not using it in an intelligent way.
If you want to start using social media to attract all the leads you can handle and really turn your business around in 2009, I invite you to attend the 2009 Social Media Telesummit, an 8-day virtual event taking place entirely over the phone from January 21-30, 2009.
It’s hosted by Leesa Barnes, author of Podcasting for Profit and she’s pulled
together some of the brightest and smartest people in social media (including me!) who’ll teach you how to turn social media overwhelm into social media success.
Here’s just some of the things you’ll learn:
– How to create triggers to get other people help to tell your story for you is a way to drive action.
– How to spend less than 30 minutes a day and$10 a month attracting your ideal client using your blog
– The tools you must start using to put your social media activities on auto pilot
– Time saving tips so you can “look busy” on several sites without ever having to log onto a single one
– How to implement a social bookmarking strategy for your blog and/or website that will save you time, effort, and headaches
Ready to grab your spot? Go to: http://www.socialmediatelesummit.com/shannon