As I mentioned in a previous post in this series, one of the biggest mistakes people make in creating their own holiday is understanding the holiday is not about them or their business, but what their target market wants.
For example, you may be a great dog trainer and may first think that “Hug Your Dog Trainer Day” will be perfect to promote your business and grow your list. But that holiday is very self serving and doesn’t talk about a problem your prospects may be having.
Instead, create “Stop Dog Pulling Week” as it creates a real bond between you and your target market.
Here’s another example. If you’re a parenting coach, you are pondering a “Progressive Parent Week’. But get more detailed “Alternatives to Time-Out Day” may get you more interest from parents in need of discipline help.
The key is to properly identify your target market before you create your special day. Otherwise it leads to all sorts of issues including:
- Your target prospect will have uncertainty if your product or service is right for them.
- Your list building holiday will attract the wrong kind of people opting in.
- The JV partners you work with won’t really fit in what you are doing.
Need help determining your holiday for your target market? List Building Promotion Secrets may be the answer. You’ll get one short weekly lesson for 12 weeks with downloadable worksheets and templates, plus supplemental bonuses to enhance your list building efforts along the way!
Here’s what each weekly lesson contains:
- Short and sweet real training. No fluff. Just the tactic you need to understand and master for the week.
- An assignment. Each assignment is related to your training and will take no longer than an hour to complete. (Most take much less time than that!) Once you complete your assignment for the week, you are one step closer to your list building promotion.
- You’ll stick with it because it’s easy! While most ebooks and other programs throw all the content at you at once, this fixed-term, 12-week membership is different. You’ll have one goal a week to accomplish. That’s it!
- It builds. Every goal builds on the previous lesson, so you will see the progress you are making in real time.
Visit http://www.ListBuildingPromotionSecrets.com for more information.
But here’s the thing: the price of this course is going up to $67 a month for three months starting August 15. So you can save $60 right now by securing your limited-term membership to List Building Promotion Secrets TODAY. Join List Building Promotion Secrets NOW and get the first lesson immediately by visiting http://www.ListBuildingPromotionSecrets.com.