Just a week ago, I was talking to a few colleagues about the rise of ‘telesummit.’ You know, those virtual conferences that seem to be popping up everywhere?
Most felt they weren’t being done correctly with many being thrown together last minute – and are often a rehash of what speakers had already done.
I had to agree… except for one outstanding telesummit I was involved with this past fall. Leesa Barnes had done an excellent job planning – and more importantly – promoting her Social Media Telesummit. So much so I advised anyone who id thinking about it to emulate her format.
Somehow Leesa’s ears must have been ringing, because she’s decided to share her blueprint on how to boost your business hosting virtual events.
If you’re serious about hosting your own virtual event, join Leesa on Tuesday April28 & Thursday April 30, 2009 at 5pm PDT /8pm EDT for a 2-day tele-event where you’ll learn:
* The critical mistakes some people make when hosting virtual events (and how you can avoid them)
* The 5 ways you can promote your virtual event so you sell-it out
* The #1 way to fill your virtual event when you have a small list (or none at all)
* The best time of day to host your virtual event
* The various ways to monetize your virtual event (and charging for admission isn’t one of them)
* The best tips on when you should start promoting your virtual event
* What to do if no one signs up for your virtual event (it’s a clever idea)
* How to “read” the body language of attendees who are at your virtual event
* And many other winning tips
But best of all, you can use this coupon code – BOOST30 – to get access to the 2-day virtual event for just $20. Only 200 “seats” available at this-price, so go to http://tinyurl.com/LeesaBarnes to register.