Wanna dance with me?
Think about becoming an affiliate or JV partner.
But before you jump up to put on your dancin’ shoes, please read this…
I love collaborating and I love helping others succeed. And I’m interested in working with you if it’s a good match.
You see, my work and my style isn’t for everyone. Please get to know me before you jump and jive. You’ll make your target market much happier (and you’ll make more profits) by doing so. (I’ve been around the dance floor a few times, so trust me on this.)
If you are already an affiliate, click here to log in.
If you’d like to become an affiliate, click here for more information.
Joint Venture information:
If you are interested in joint ventures with me, please read the following criteria. (Hey, I get a lot of requests for JVs, so I want to make sure that before we two-step, we make sure we both feel comfortable holding hands!)
- If you’re just after my list, back away from the dance floor. Here’s the thing about the joint ventures I do: they need to be true partnerships. I want to create a win-win-win situation; that is a win for you, a win for me, and a win for BOTH our audiences.
- You need to know who I am before you ask me to dance. Understand that my target market are coaches, consultants and entrepreneurs who have been in business for at least 3 years. Also, make sure you know what I already offer my audience by checking out my blog and my products and programs.
- It takes two to tango. Know that I expect us both to work equally on a project and share the resources it takes to make it happen. In addition, if you don’t have the know-how to launch a product or program, don’t expect me to teach it all to you.
- Plan in advance to make sure my dance card isn’t full. I am a planner by nature. It drives me batty to do things last minute, although I know it happens. That’s why my promotions are scheduled at least 3-4 months in advance. Please don’t approach me with something you want to partner with me on without a lot of advanced notice. Even if I love the idea, I will have to decline.
- It’s about that spring in your step. I get (very) excited when someone comes up with a creative idea and is ready to run with it. I want new ideas to work on, not a rehash of what’s been done a million times before. As a matter of fact, a great idea has more weight in my decision than the size of your list!
So are you ready to boogie? Well then, fill out the ‘dance card’ below.