Yeah, me too. And I am lucky enough to have a handful of successful entrepreneurs, coaches and consultants I can turn to when I need it.
The reality is most people don’t have someone – well without having to pay them for the privilege of getting answers to their questions. Now, don’t get me wrong. I don’t believe in giving away the farm. (Been there; done that – and it doesn’t work!) But every once in a while, it’s nice to give back. I try to do so every month by offering something for free. It’s usually an e-book, a call or recording on a particular topic, etc. – and you usually have to be on my email or direct mail list to get it.
This month, however, is different. I’m taking a cue from friend Sandra Martini who offered her time for free last month. (She’s brilliant and it was a brilliant call.)
And when I say COMPLETELY FREE, I mean it. There is no upsells. There’s not even a registration link. No catch! Simply go to http://Askblog.shannoncherry.com to ask your questions (yes, you can ask more than one), and get my expert ideas and advice LIVE on June 9 at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT.
You can ask me anything. Here are some ideas to get you thinking…
- How can I create my business to work around my kids/life schedule?
- What list building strategies work the best?
- Is there something I’m missing about my blog posts? I never get any comments.
- I can’t seem to get over this one hump. What do you suggest?
- What kind of marketing am I missing to attract my specific target market?
- How do I get more speaking engagements/guest blog posts/requests for presenting at teleseminars?
- What’s your secret to running a debt free business?
Again, these are just the tip of the iceberg. Ask anything you want, and the more specific you are, the more specific I can answer. So share things like who your target market is, what you do and whatever else you think is relevant. I want to help you the best I can, so the more details, the better.
Can’t make the call? That’s ok. The recording will be available right after the call at the same place to enter your questions (http://Askblog.shannoncherry.com), so you can listen for you questions to be answered even if you can’t be there live.