We’re all hearing it all over the place… Sales are down. You’re not making budget. But neither is most of your competition.
All except that one company which seems to be growing at an alarming rate. And in a recession. How do they do it? After all, no one is buying anything. Well, at least they are not buying it from you.
Chances are, the other company, learned that business is not about the sales, but rather, about the people who make the sales. How do you get their attention?
When you market to the masses, your goal is NOT to spread the same word to everyone around. The same information will not have the same effect on every person. When you are trying to market to everyone, you are effectively marketing to no one.
When you think of marketing to the masses, your first thought should be to market to individuals within certain target groups. Give these people a story to share with their friends, family, pets, strangers on the street – get the point? By marketing to individuals, your message will spread like wild fire.
Building Large Scale Relationships
When your marketing message begins to spread, you have an opportunity to make large scale relationships. By starting a relationship with an individual customer, and spreading your message throughout their circle of influence, you establish a relationship with a group of people wrapped around a common theme.
Take this theme and run with it. You now have the kindling of a large scale relationship. Build on this relationship. Continue to market towards this group and give more people stories to tell. Then, rinse and repeat.
You Are Not A Number – Stop Making Your Customer One
When you focus on the numbers, your clients become digits. Do you like being treated like just another customer or is it better when a company or representative goes out of their way to provide the best service possible? The latter always wins.
That’s why I’ve teamed up with Felicia Slattery to offer a no-cookie-cutter approach to a VIP Intensive.
In the Business Building Live Intensive, we tailor the experience to what you want. After all, your business is unique, so we know to get the FASTEST results a ‘blueprint’ or ‘template’ just won’t cut it.
This powerful, upper-level mastermind is completely focused on you and your business by giving you feedback, inspiration, and ideas you could never come up with on your own. Here are just some of the things we can work on together (but remember, this is completely up to you and YOUR goals!):
- Clarity on your niche, your brand, who you are, what you have to offer, and who you have to offer it to.
- A complete visibility plan to get more people interested in who you are and what you offer to the world.
- List building strategies that get you quality prospects (you know, the ones who will BUY what you offer).
- Crafting sales pages and offers that appeal to your target market. We’ll show you how to get and keep their attention so they want to work with you.
- Uncover the hidden money you’ve been leaving on the table in your business. We’ll dig deep to find the money leaks and show you how to plug them up quickly. That means more cash in without a lot of extra effort!
- Creating a business that works around YOUR lifestyle. Don’t want to work when the kids get home from school? Want to take every Friday off? Or take off all the breaks that your kids have? We’ll show you the secrets how to do it!
Check out all you’ll get (and the early bird pricing) at http://vipwithshannonandfelicia.com