As you look back on this past year and start planning ahead for 2012, you’ll want to make some changes. That’s natural.
But often times many business owners make sweeping changes without much thought. But you don’t need to throw out the baby with the bathwater. You can get a lot from what you already have – with just some little tweaks.
So take a look at these suggestions and see if just one (or more) of these small tweaks is all it takes to get more profitable in 2012.
- Upsell. When your potential customers have purchased something from you, offer another item that can enhance their first purchase. For example, once individuals purchase my Press Release Success program, I provide them an added opportunity to obtain mass media lists and further press release templates.
- Downsell. Sometimes your initial offer may be declined, but that doesn’t mean that your prospects aren’t interested in buying from you. Suggest an alternate deal. For example, provide them a portion of the original product at a lower price point.
- Ask and ask again. I’m always amazed when people tell me they offered a product to their list only once. It often takes more than 13 times for your prospects to actually get interested in what your offer is, so the key is to use different angles to promote the same offer.
- Quick Sales. Offer some of your products at a fires sale price for a limited time. For example, I am currently offering my Best of Tweak It and Profit 2011 for only $47, which is 75% off the regular price. This sale only lasts a couple of weeks (on Jan. 4 2012 to be exact) and will never be offered again. That motivates people to take action.
- Build Relationships. Building relationships with folks makes you additionally credible in your field and makes people happy. Happy prospects buy more from those they trust.
The one fall back in making small changes is that it often takes time and a lot of trial and error. The Best of Tweak It and Profit 2011 can help. It gives you three easy-to-do, bit by bit plans to add a lot of money to your bottom line with one little change to what you are already doing. Visit www.TweakItandProfit.com/bestof to grab yours today to make your 2012 more successful.